As you may know, Congress will soon begin the annual process of crafting federal spending levels for the upcoming fiscal year. As part of the annual appropriations process, I will be advocating to the House Appropriations Committee on behalf of federal programs that benefit organizations like yours throughout the fourth Congressional District. To that end, I invite you to help our office identify which federal programs are most important to you and your organization.
Please find below an appropriations form that will allow you to indicate your preferred funding levels for the upcoming fiscal year. Please note that if you receive funding from multiple federal programs, you should fill out this form for each individual program. Additionally, due to recent changes to the appropriations process, you cannot identify specific projects that you would like to receive federal funding, only federal programs.
Please note the following deadlines for our office's consideration:
March 6, 2020
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs (MilCon-VA)
- State and Foreign (SFOPS)
- Labor, Health & Human Services, Education (LHHS-Ed)
- Legislative Branch (LegBranch)
March 13, 2020
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Energy and Water (E&W)
- Commerce, Justice, Science (CJS)
March 16, 2020
- Agriculture (Ag)
- Financial Services and General Government (FSGG)
- Homeland Security
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development (THUD)
We encourage you to submit your request as early as possible. If you have any questions, or need any additional guidance, please contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 225-8203.